What Is a Rebuilt Title Car?
A “Rebuilt Title” car is a car that has been, at one point, considered totaled (or salvaged), but has since been repaired and deemed road-worthy again. A Car is granted a Salvage Title when an insurance company decides that the total for the repairs for the car exceed the value of the car.
Continue reading “What is a Rebuilt Title, How Do You Get A Rebuilt Title” »
Incoming search terms:
- rebuilt title water damage
- what is a water salvage on a car mean
- what does a salvage water title mean on a car
- WHAT IS A LEMON TITLE
- lemon title
- do i have to get vehicle inspected on rebuilt title if its been inspected by the previous owner
- what is low water damage on a car
- what does reconstructed water mean
- wayer or salvage title
- water salvage title