What Is a Rebuilt Title Car?
A “Rebuilt Title” car is a car that has been, at one point, considered totaled (or salvaged), but has since been repaired and deemed road-worthy again. A Car is granted a Salvage Title when an insurance company decides that the total for the repairs for the car exceed the value of the car.
Continue reading “What is a Rebuilt Title, How Do You Get A Rebuilt Title” »
Incoming search terms:
- rebuilt title water damage
- LOW FRESH WATER DAMAGE
- WHAT IS A LEMON TITLE
- how to rebuild flood title
- what does fresh water damage mean
- what does fresh water flood mean
- what does LOW FRESH WATER DAMAGE mean
- what does water damage mean on a car report
- what does water damage title mean on a car?
- what does water flood damage on a veicle mean