What Is a Rebuilt Title Car?
A “Rebuilt Title” car is a car that has been, at one point, considered totaled (or salvaged), but has since been repaired and deemed road-worthy again. A Car is granted a Salvage Title when an insurance company decides that the total for the repairs for the car exceed the value of the car.
Continue reading “What is a Rebuilt Title, How Do You Get A Rebuilt Title” »
Incoming search terms:
- rebuilt title water damage
- what does repairable water damage mean
- what does reconstruced water title mean
- flood damage rebuilt title
- water damage title
- water damage on title
- water damage salvage rebuilt title
- water damaged salvage title
- water rebuild title
- what does a wet auto title mean?