What Is a Rebuilt Title Car?
A “Rebuilt Title” car is a car that has been, at one point, considered totaled (or salvaged), but has since been repaired and deemed road-worthy again. A Car is granted a Salvage Title when an insurance company decides that the total for the repairs for the car exceed the value of the car.
Continue reading “What is a Rebuilt Title, How Do You Get A Rebuilt Title” »
Incoming search terms:
- rebuilt title water damage
- what does LOW FRESH WATER DAMAGE mean
- water title vehicles
- weather damage salabage title
- what does a flood title mean
- heavy rain window open car totaled
- what does fresh water flood mean
- what does water damage title mean on a car?
- what does water flood damage on a veicle mean
- water rebuilt title