What Is a Rebuilt Title Car?
A “Rebuilt Title” car is a car that has been, at one point, considered totaled (or salvaged), but has since been repaired and deemed road-worthy again. A Car is granted a Salvage Title when an insurance company decides that the total for the repairs for the car exceed the value of the car.
Continue reading “What is a Rebuilt Title, How Do You Get A Rebuilt Title” »
Incoming search terms:
- rebuilt title water damage
- LOW FRESH WATER DAMAGE
- reconstructed title due to water damage
- WHAT IS A LEMON TITLE
- does lemon law what does it mean salvage title
- what does water rebuild mean for car
- what is a rebuilt water damage title
- what does water flood damage on a veicle mean
- What is considered light water damage in a flood salvage title
- what does water damage title mean on a car?