What Is a Rebuilt Title Car?
A “Rebuilt Title” car is a car that has been, at one point, considered totaled (or salvaged), but has since been repaired and deemed road-worthy again. A Car is granted a Salvage Title when an insurance company decides that the total for the repairs for the car exceed the value of the car.
Continue reading “What is a Rebuilt Title, How Do You Get A Rebuilt Title” »
Incoming search terms:
- rebuilt title water damage
- what does LOW FRESH WATER DAMAGE mean
- fresh water car damage salvage title
- reconstructed water flood damage
- low fresh water damage on a car
- fresh water damage to car
- what does ky water title mean
- what does it mean when it say rebuilt/salvage/water damage title
- what does fresh water flood mean
- weather damage salabage title