What Is a Rebuilt Title Car?
A “Rebuilt Title” car is a car that has been, at one point, considered totaled (or salvaged), but has since been repaired and deemed road-worthy again. A Car is granted a Salvage Title when an insurance company decides that the total for the repairs for the car exceed the value of the car.
Continue reading “What is a Rebuilt Title, How Do You Get A Rebuilt Title” »
Incoming search terms:
- rebuilt title water damage
- LOW FRESH WATER DAMAGE
- WHAT IS A LEMON TITLE
- lemon title
- water salvage title
- wayer or salvage title
- what does low water damage mean?
- does lemon law salvage title
- what is a rebilt title mean that says fresh low water damage
- what is low water damage on a car