What Is a Rebuilt Title Car?
A “Rebuilt Title” car is a car that has been, at one point, considered totaled (or salvaged), but has since been repaired and deemed road-worthy again. A Car is granted a Salvage Title when an insurance company decides that the total for the repairs for the car exceed the value of the car.
Continue reading “What is a Rebuilt Title, How Do You Get A Rebuilt Title” »
Incoming search terms:
- rebuilt title water damage
- reconstructed water flood damage
- what does it mean to have a rebuilt title due to water damage
- fresh water car damage salvage title
- what does low fresh water damage mean?
- salvage title freshwater
- what does water title mean
- salvage title water damage
- Salvaged for fresh water damage?
- what does a water title mean